1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, I guess there weren't any people my parents liked enough at the time.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on which handwriting I use, it kinda morphs.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hmmm, lunch meat isn't my favorite but smoked salmon (lox) on a bagel with garlic herb cream cheese is divine.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Really long story...
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hard to say, I mean, we'd have so much in common and be so alike. I wonder if we'd argue a lot?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Afraid so.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, definitely not. I hate (rather despise!) the feeling of falling.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Something with cocoa, preferably one that's organic with evaporated cane juice so I don't feel so guilty about it.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not if I can help it but my winter boots demand it and I have another pair that I don't want to risk stretching out.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Basically, anything with a chocolate or coffee base. Preferably with more chocolate in it (pieces, chips, chunks). Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk is great (though the white chocolate chunks diminish it slightly) and so is their Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, Mocha Chocolate Chip in all its variations is likewise fantastic. Now, I'm really wishing we had ice cream...
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their "vibe" and body language.
15. RED OR PINK? Must it be asked? Red, no contest.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? When I feel like I can't really be myself
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My kids.
18. Favorite accent? Outlying areas of the British Isles (Cornwall, Yorkshire, Wales, Scotland), Irish, Indian has a nice lilting quality
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue, brown.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Water running in the sink, my dog snoring.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Lime green or red.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh ground coffee, the air after a summer rain, my husband's neck.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jill.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, I like all of them (I've been sent it several times). It would really be horrible, however, for someone to find out via this question that the person they sent this list to *didn't* like them - kinda like breaking up with someone via text.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? The Olympics, both Summer and Winter (I know that the Olympics themselves aren't a sport but I like to watch Olympic sports.)
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Indian, Mexican, a good Steak.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I love mysteries (particularly British ones) but I hate horror flicks. I do enjoy a happy ending but not all the time.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Torn Curtain
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Yes!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who from...
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Something with chocolate, other calories seem a waste in comparison. And not cake.
37. Historical person you'd like to meet? Abraham Lincoln, Charles Dickens, Pope John Paul II, Lydia Prince, Ghandi, Agatha Christie, Saint(s) Patrick and Columba. I know there are many other riviting and worthwhile people who I've always wanted to meet but my brain has melted and I can't think of them at the moment.
38. White walls or colors? Colors, no question.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I started Cold Comfort Farm online yesterday but it's missing more than half the book which was disappointing, also picking my way through another book about organization and getting rid of superfluous junk.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR desktop? As little as possible plus a file I haven't bothered to create a permanent home for yet.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Vicar of Dibley, As Time Goes By
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Russia.
45. DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL TALENTS? This question makes me think of a 3rd grade talent show. I mean, who *really* wants to know that I can wiggle my ears and little toes, say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" backwards and still do the splits three directions?
46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Just bring 'em on!
47. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? He was speaking at my church.
48. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Christmas!
49. A favorite place outdoors? Someplace with water or mountains (the ocean or Lake Champlain are fantastic)
50. 3 words you like? egalitarian, terpsichorean, tyro