Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10, Photo 10


We made it home from a very fast trip to NY. Much too fast really and that was largely my fault for being sick. I feel bad about that even though I know I shouldn't. But I thought of this photo on the way home and thought I'd try it out when I got here. I ended up rather liking the result. It's of an old piano in the basement that was here when we moved in. It's terribly out of tune and unplayable and no one could figure out how to get it out of there so it came as part of the house...LOL! Anyway, turns out, it's fairly good for photographing.

I have to close now because I'm in terrible pain and need to lay flat again. :(

But had a great time in NY and wouldn't have missed it. I even have a new younger sister! That makes me really happy. :D
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Still something about that curtain in the background that makes this picture for me (other than the incredible lighting).

    ReplyDelete