Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14, Photo 14



Trying to find an interesting *and* at least somewhat artistic photo in a hospital room when you're tethered to an IV pole is a bit of a challenge. But it forced me to look at things a little differently which is always a good thing. I'm fairly pleased with the results...not a masterpiece per se, but something a bit quiet and perhaps a little meloncholy.

So, still haven't missed a day posting which, given the past two weeks that I've had has ebbne a feat of which I'm proud. Thanks to camera phones, eh?

Yes, I know there are likely spelling errors from the past few days but I'll clean it all up when I'm back online on my computer, so fear not. Those errors and annoying ads that Verizon feels they have the right to add to my picture messages will be gone for good.

I'm a little better today...at least my spirits are. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the perspective here. The chair leg closest to the camera looks subtly skewed, which gives the whole scene a great effect. "Melancholy" fits it perfectly. Very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, way to make a sick girl feel a little better. *blush*

    ReplyDelete