Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11, Photo 11



The view today...definitely not a masterpiece of a photo but it's what I've been seeing a lot of today. I've been flat on my back, in bed literally all day. It's a first for me. I've never been that sick before. But the pain is so great when I'm up at all that we opted for me to lay low (haha) today until I could see my doctor tomorrow. We were even able to move my appointment up to a little earlier in the day. So that's good.

I've never been this incapacitated before and I *don't* like it at all! It's amazing all the things you can think to do when you're unable to do any of them. I can't even sit up to type or work on my computer! So the phone keyboard is as good as it gets at the moment. Here's hoping that tomorrow's appointment is the beginning of all this improving! Though, I have to admit, I'll be surprised if an additional hospital stay isn't in my very near future... Sure would like to be wrong on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment