Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8, Photo 8


Not my best photo ever, but I've liked these light designs on the wall for awhile now and in the absence of something else, it seemed like a good choice for today. No, I didn't cheat, I actually took it today after getting home from the hospital...even though, no, I didn't feel like doing it. But inspiration is sometimes just continuing to work on things, right?

So, that's it for today folks. I'm hoping to go to bed soon and feel better. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is going to sound so cliche, though you know who it is coming from ;) Rae, I seriously hope that you begin, and will continue, to feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed (about inspiration sometimes being "just continuing to work on things")! Something I need to remember more often.

    I know you'll probably just think I'm BS-ing you, but I truly like this picture. Once again, great composition, especially where the three main X's lie. Great to see such a familiar design! :D Well-captured. Love you.

    ReplyDelete