Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3, Bonus Picture



OK, so today was a blast. We had a bunch of friends over, ate AWESOME soup (thank you Steven!), great salad and bread, lots of fun conversation, Vicar of Dibley and The Hangover. All in all, a perfect day and exactly what we would consider "church". :)

So, I figured, if you're not going to share the fun stuff too, what's the point in this blog. I love the artistic stuff and enjoy the finished product but life without friends and family (and friends who are family) isn't much of a life at all. So in my effort to chronicle this search for life again, this pic may be much more important that many of the other.

And, I'm still doing it all with the pain.

But I'm doing it, nonetheless. An accomplishment in itself.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment